If you want to see whole Bangladesh within few days, go to Barisal
Barisal an old port on the Kirtonkhola in Bangladesh. There is a proverb Paddy-canal-rivers these three make Barisal. This is true. There are many rivers and canals crisscrossing Barisal. Barisal is also one of the best rice producing districts of Bangladesh.
So we have taken the opportunity to get the taste of real Bangladesh and who does not know Barisal is the perfect place for that? The trip details as under :
Trip Duration : 4 Nights, 3 Days
– Take whole night Rocket steamer/ ferry journey, sleeper class.
– Take 2-3 hours backwater cruise by a small country boat,
– Travel extensively in a rural village of Barisal,
– Stay with a local villagers family to get family experience.
– Visit the biggest floating market.
– Explore the old part of the city.
:: Itinerary ::
At 4 p.m, our guide will pick up you from Hotel and help to board the Rocket steamer/ferry. You will keep your staffs inside the sleeping cabin and come outside to the see the beauty . Ferry will leave Dhaka a 6.30 p.m. You will see the river beauty of Bangladesh seating on the front deck of Rocket steamer/Ferry. Stay Ferry overnight.
: Day 1 :
The ferry will reach at 6 am in the morning. Our guide will pick up you from Ferry and immediately transferred to the Hotel. Take rest 1 hours. Then will take a short city tour. At 12 P.M will ride on Bhola Ferry to see river beauty daytime seating on the deck of the ferry.
Evening return to Barisal and stay overnight.
: Day 2 :
After breakfast, At 10 am, will start for Banaripara to take backwater cruise. Will visit floating market, boat market and see the beauty of Bangladesh through the canals. After 4-5 hours backwater cruise with a small trawler, will back to Banaripara. After lunch will head to a village. Some village activities .
Stay village overnight with a village family.
: Day 3 :
Early in the morning will try to visit a school (If open) to meet students. Then visit the pottery maker houses, bakery, paddy field and many village activities. At the afternoon will return to Barisal.
At 8 p.m : Take the ferry to Dhaka.
: Day 4 :
Early morning (6 am) ferry will reach Dhaka Sadarghat and end of the tour.
Means of Transports we will use : Tooktook, Ferry, Cycle Rickshaw, Boat and Walking
:: Price ::
USD 280 Per person (Single PAX),
USD 180 Per person (2 PAX),
USD 150 Per person (3 PAX)
: Including :
– English speaking guide
– All Meals from D 1 to D 3 Lunch
– Hotel Pick up/Drop
– Dhaka/Barisal/Dhaka journey by ferry (Night journey in sleeping cabin)
– All kinds of local transports
– 1 Night stay in Barisal (Decent Hotel, Non air con room)
– 1 Night stay in a village home.
– Tour as per itinerary.
– Any Hard Drinks
-Anything that did not mention above.
Why take this tour?
- Meet the amazing hospitable village people
- Take famous backwater tour
- Explore real Bangladeshi lifestyle in the villages
- Get rid of hectic Dhaka